Manufacturing industry needs a solution that can provide Revision Management, Link Management, Data Security among more with an easy-to-use and efficient interface. 3D Engineering has fulfilled this need with its all-powerful Teamcenter PLM solution. With the help of this solution- an organization can create, collect, manage information in a hassle-free manner. Further, the uniqueness of this solution is that its product suits are available based on the size of the organization, their IT setup, number and maturity of users, Multi-CAD, Multi-location environments, among others.
Over the years, 3D Engineering has adopted to a practicable and effective implementation methodology for PLM implementation.
The stages of this implementation are :
- Requirements study
- Definition stage
- Testing and training
3D Engineering delivers Teamcenter PLM. Product suits are available based on the size of the organization, their IT setup, number and maturity of users, Multi CAD, Multi location environments etc.
In certain elaborate implementations, 3D Engineering also adopts a more detailed implementation methodology defined by Siemens PLM – termed as “Value Delivery Method”. The stages of this implementation include –
Based on Siemens PLM Certified VDM (Value delivery Methodology) involving following implementation stages :
Pre – align | Align | Plan | Build | Test | Deploy | Close
Partnership with deep domain expertise to evaluate options and recommend the best solution.
Structured evaluation method enables you to choose the right Teamcenter modules and implementation methodology.
We help you to :
- Define / understand business needs.
- Identify and shortlist a potential solution.
- Compare solutions based on technical and functional metrics.
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of solutions.
- Record the result and suggest the optimal / best solution.
Design & Development
- Automating secured workflows across the enterprise.
- Providing management visibility of product processes.
- Retaining and sharing intellectual property.
- Sharing information through the organization to improve the fit, form, function manufacturability, testability and supportability of products.
- Making information more accessible to sub-contractors.
- Decreasing turnaround times for engineering change requests and change orders.
- Facilitating information sharing with customers and increase service satisfaction. Providing requirements traceability to increase product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Server sizing
- Based on volume of data
- Traffic on the server
- Number of users
- Redundancies required
- Meeting IT policy norm
- Operating system
- Server configuration
- Production server
- Application server
- Databases server
- Test server
- Development server
- Other software requirements
An implementation is only as good as the documentation of the requirements and solutions.
On the top level following documents need to be done during the implementation process –
- As – is documentation
- Gap documentation
- Documenting OOTB vs. customized solutions
- Requirements or to-be documentation
- Solution sizing – mapping the requirements with Teamcenter product features
- Customization process and maintenance
There is a growing demand of skilled manpower in the manufacturing industry who have the expertise in sofware solutions like CAD, CAM, CAE, and PLM and that can turn ideas into successful projects.
3D Engineering delivers result-driven and industry-focused training in PLM tools that are aligned with the market needs of manufacturing and engineering services industries. We provide professional training on Teamcenter technologies which includes:
Teamcenter implementation: T4S, T40, Active Workspace, Cloud Deployment, CAPA, Deployment center
Options of Standard OOTB and customized implementation
Cloud and On-premise deployment
Integration with other enterprise systems
Handholding support to users
Onsite and online support for implemented solutions
Mapping custom workflows involving multi-disciplinary teams
Server or client, Portal, SOA, BMIDE customization
Integration with ERP, MES, and other solutions